Chicken Celery SaladFrom diamondgirl 6 years ago
- Salad: shopping list
- 3 cups boiled skinlees chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 large celery stalk shopping list
- 1 large apple shopping list
- 80 g grated parmesan cheese or any hard cow's milk cheese shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 lemon juiced and zested shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine chopped boiled chicken breasts, chopped celery stalk, grated or chopped apple and cheese.
- Make the dressing by whisking the mayonaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Blend in salad mixture. Chill for 1 hour. Decorate whatever you want.
The Cookdiamondgirl IT
- Not added to any groups yet!