passover chocolate sponge cakeFrom hopscotch 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350^F.
- Beat egg yolks and sugar until light and fluffy (about 7 minutes).
- Add cold water, orange juice, orange rind, chocolate and cake flour.
- Gently fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Pour into a 10-inch tube pan with removable insert.
- Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until cake springs back when gently pressed. Cool completely, inverted on cake rack, before removing from pan.
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!