Chocolate Frosting for Chocolate Carrot CakeFrom sugarmama 3 years ago
How to make it
- Sift together all dry ingredients.
- Then, in a heavy saucepan, mix together all ingredients for chocolate frosting except butter.
- Cook & stir continuously until thick but of pourable consistency.
- Stir in butter.
- Pour on completely cooled Chocolate Carrot Cake.
The Cooksugarmama Chicago, IL
The Rating3 people
Wow!gwbaskin in Edmonton loved it
My reaction too was WOW. I certainly have to try this. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
This is a horrible recipe. To begin with, it makes 3-4 times the amount needed for a 2-layer 8-9 inch cake, a huge waste.
I cooked it for over half an hour - i lost track of the exact time, it was quite long, and it finally thickened to about...moreEdenblessing in panhandle loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!