Tuna Caesar SaladFrom canned_food_fan 3 years ago
- For the tuna Caesar Dressing: shopping list
- 1 can (about 6 ounces) light tuna in water, drained shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic, halved juice of shopping list
- 1 lemon 1/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated parmesan cheese kosher salt, to taste* shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk shopping list
- For the salad: shopping list
- 1 gallon romaine leaves that have been torn into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced red onion shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups plain croutons shopping list
How to make it
- To make the dressing, purée all of the dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. Toss the romaine, red onion and dressing in a large salad bowl. Add the croutons and toss; serve immediately.
- Servings: 6
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories 80; Total fat 5g; Saturated fat 1g; Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 115mg; Carbohydrate 1g; Fiber 0g; Protein 8g; Vitamin A 0%DV**; Vitamin C 6%DV; Folate 1%DV; Calcium 2%DV; Iron 2%DV; Potassium 3%DV
- Nutrition Information for Dressed Salad Per Serving: Calories 140; Total fat 6g; Saturated fat 1g; Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 180mg; Carbohydrate 13g; Fiber 4g; Protein 11g; Vitamin A 170%DV; Vitamin C 70%DV; Folate 54%DV; Calcium 8%DV; Iron 15%DV; Potassium 14%DV *For salt, indicated as the amount “to taste,” no amount of the ingredient is included in the analysis.
- *Daily Value
The Cookcanned_food_fan Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!