Feta HummusFrom emphasize 5 years ago
- two 18 ounce cans garbanzo beans shopping list
- 1/2 cup of olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup of tahini shopping list
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup of feta cheese crumbles shopping list
- dash of paprika (to taste) shopping list
- dash of salt and pepper (to taste, remember not to go nuts on the salt, the feta will add saltiness) shopping list
How to make it
- In blender, put in olive oil, tahini, garlic, lemon juice and feta.
- Drain both cans of beans and put drained beans in blender.
- Sprinkle paprika, salt and pepper on top.
- Blend until you get desired consistency (I prefer my hummus a bit chunky, others not so much).
- Pour into serving dish, drizzle olive oil over and sprinkle paprika.
The Cookemphasize Milwaukee, WI
The Rating4 people
I looooooove hummus, will try this next time, tx for a great posting *****high 5tinadc in Cape Town loved it
This was AMAZING. So simple to make, and store bought humus doesn't even compare. Thanks for sharing!JPistol in loved it