Mexican Rice CasseroleFrom celeana1 4 years ago
- 4 cups water 2 cups rice shopping list
- 1 T butter shopping list
- 2 t salt shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream/you may cut back on sour cream if preferred shopping list
- 1/4 cup cilantro shopping list
- 14 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 T oil or butter shopping list
- 2 ancho chiles or your choice of peppers shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 garlic clove minced shopping list
- 1 14oz can corn shopping list
- 1/2 pound grated cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Bring water to boil add butter and salt. Add rice bring back to boil. Cover and simmer for about 25 min. Let cool when done.
- Combine the sour cream, cream, cilantro, 1/4 cup onion and salt.
- Heat butter or oil, saute onion, garlic and peppers until wilted.
- Add to rice.
- Add corn and sour cream mixture.
- Stir in cheese.
- Put in casserole dish and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 25-30 min.
The Cookceleana1 Casco
- Not added to any groups yet!