Texas Tuna Mac N CheeseFrom bestdadever 6 years ago
- 2 boxes of Mac N cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or magarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 can of tuna ( I like mine packed in water, solid white. Its up to you ) shopping list
- I can of rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies shopping list
- sometimes I throw in about a half cup of parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare mac n cheese according to directions. The milk and butter are for the mac n cheese.
- Open and drain both cans of tuna.
- Stir in drained tuna, Rotel, and parmesan and serve.
The Cookbestdadever Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!