Round Steak with Rich GravyFrom sammij 3 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle one side of meat with half the flour; pound in
- Turn meat & pound in remaining flour.
- Cut meat into 6-8 serving pieces
- Melt shortening in large skillet; brown meat in shortening
- over medium heat, (about 15 min)
- Sprinkle onion soup mix over meat.
- Mix water & soup; pour over meat.
- Cover tightly; simmer 1 1/2 - 2 hrs. (or until done)
- Place meat on warm platter.
- Heat remaining gravy mixture to boiling, stirring constantly
- Pour over meat