Honeygarlic Chicken And RiceFrom chef_jeff 4 years ago
- 2 chicken breasts (cubed) shopping list
- 1 cup steamed rice (cold) shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 2 green onions (finely chopped) shopping list
- 2 cloves fresh garlic (minced) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- dark soya sauce shopping list
- medium VH garlic Sauce shopping list
- peanut oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a wok heat approximately 2 tblsp of peanut oil.
- Place chicken in the wok.
- Add approximately 4 tblsp of VH sauce.
- Cook chicken thoroughly and let sauce thicken.
- Once cooked remove chicken.
- Clean wok.
- Beat egg with 1 tspn soya sauce.
- Add 2 Tblsp of peanut oil to wok Medium high heat.
- Add egg to wok and fry.
- Once done remove egg from wok, allow to cool for a few minutes. Once cool chop egg very fine.
- Add peanut oil to hot wok if necessary.
- Add garlic to oil.
- Garlic will brown quickily.
- Add steamed rice to wok and mix well with garlic.
- Add approximately 3 Tblsp soya sauce and mix thoroughly making sure that all the rice is coated.
- Add green onion, egg, and peas to rice.
- Once hot add the chicken
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add approximately 1/4 cup VH sauce to mixture.
- Keep stiring till VH sauce thickens.
The Cookchef_jeff Burlington, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!