Funks Grove Route 66 Sugar CookiesFrom hungrybear 4 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup corn oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. cream of tartar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 4 cups flour shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugars together, add corn oil, maple syrup and eggs and cream well. Sift together the soda, cream of tartar, salt and flour. Knead dry ingredients into creamed mixture to form dough. Chill dough for 1 hour.
- Drop dough by teaspoonful on cookie sheet and press with glass dipped in sugar to flatten. Bake in preheated 350-degree oven for 12 minutes or until browned.
- Yield: 7 dozen cookies.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!