Tex Mex Pulled Turkey SandwichFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1/2 c store bought bbq sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp chopped canned chipolte chile in adobo sauce shopping list
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 lb. turkey cutlets(about 1/4" thick) shopping list
- 1 bunch scallions shopping list
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 4 soft rolls shopping list
- 2 c shredded iceberg lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill to med-high. In a bowl,combine bbq sauce,chipolte,and cinnamon;reserve 1/2 sauce in a cup.
- Add turkey to bowl and toss to coat. Brush the scallions with oil;season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange turkey on grill,cover and cook,turning once,until just cooked through,about 5 mins. Meanwhile,grill scallions till tender,about 3 mins. grill rolls,cut side down until toasted,about 1 min.
- Chop the turkey ansd scallions. Divide lettuce among the roll bottoms and top with turkey and scallions. Top with reserved sauce and a roll top.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
~FANTASTIC~ "5"FORK!!!!! "TURKEYLICIUOS"~
This is a wonderful Sandwich everyone in
my Family will LOVE!
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
a Goodyhungrybear in Miner loved it
I like these kind of turkey! five forky!goodeat in Benton loved it