Pork 'Fingers'From mbelisle 4 years ago
How to make it
- Crush Frosted Flakes very fine (if using)
- Put crushed flakes or dry bread crumbs in a large plastic food back (like a ziplock)
- If making a zesty version with crumbs, add Jamaica Me Crazy pepper seasoning to bag and shake well to mx seasoning with crumbs.
- Beat eggs together with water in a shallow bowl.
- Dip pork strips in egg mixture to coat.
- Place egg-dipped pork strips, a few at a time in flake/crumb bag and shake to coat.
- Place coated strips on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes, until pork is cooked through.
The Cookmbelisle Regina, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!