Parmesan Baked Orange RoughyFrom littlesponger 5 years ago
- 2 (4 ounce) fillets orange roughy shopping list
- 1/4 lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. butter, softened shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. prepared Dijon mustard mayonnaise blend shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic, minced shopping list
- pinch of paprika shopping list
- pinch of salt (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Place the orange roughy filets on the broiler pan and squeeze the lemon over the top of the fish. Broil the filets in the preheated oven for about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Combine parmesan, butter, dijon & mayo mixture, garlic, and (salt) in a small bowl. Remove the fish from the oven and spread the cheese mixture on top of the filets. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Broil until the topping is lightly browned and the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 3-5 minutes.