Spicy Baby PotatoesFrom goodeat 4 years ago
- 1 lb baby new potatoes shopping list
- Bunch spring onions chopped shopping list
- Fresh or frozen cherry tomatoes halved if fresh, no need to bother if frozen shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 1 or 2 chillis, deseeded and finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon black mustard seed shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- salt & black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Boil potatoes until just tender; meanwhile heat enough oil to cover the base of a large frying pan.
- Fry mustard seeds until they begin to pop, add spring onions and chilli and stir fry for a minute or two.
- Throw in remaining ingredients and stir fry until everything is coated.
- You can also turn this into a main course by adding some cubed feta cheese or halloumi and finishing under a grill.
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!