Healthy Oatmeal Applesauce Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom tiffchow 4 years ago
- 1 CUP UNSWEETENED APPLESAUCE shopping list
- 1/3 CUP MAPLE SYRUP shopping list
- 1 TSP. VANILLA shopping list
- 2 TBSP. OIL (CANOLA OR LIGHT OLIVE OIL) shopping list
- 1/2 TSP. CINNAMON shopping list
- 1 AND 1/4 CUP PANCAKE OR WAFFLE MIX (CAN BE REGULAR OR WHEAT-FREE) shopping list
- 1 CUP OATMEAL shopping list
- 1/2 CUP DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS (BITTERSWEET OR SEMI-SWEET)) shopping list
- 1/2 CUP RAISINS shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Mix applesauce, maple syrup, vanilla, oil, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl
- Follow up by adding in the pancake or waffle mix, oatmeal, chocolate chips, and raisins
- Stir ingredients well
- Use a heaping TBSP. of dough per cookie and lay out dough on baking sheet. Use parchment paper or silicon sheets to prevent the cookies from sticking.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes, until slightly golden on top
- Cool on rack, and enjoy!
The Cooktiffchow San Francisco, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!