Steam Shrimp In MilkFrom watson2167 5 years ago
- 4 large shrimps (prawn or lobster can be use) remove skin, leave in tail. shopping list
- 3 large mushroom (any kind) shopping list
- 2 large eggs (egg white only) shopping list
- 1 c. milk shopping list
- 11/2 tbsp .white soy sauce shopping list
- 1 fresh chili pepper (thinly sliced) shopping list
- chopped celantro for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Bring steamer to boiling temperture. Arrange shrimp in a square serving steamer ( make sure your serving dish are steamable) dish with mushroom in the middle of the plate, arrange shrimp starting from the middle of the serving plate into 4 parts, set aside. In a small mixing bowl, combined egg white and milk, stir well together. When done mix white soy sauce into egg mixtured, mix well. Pour egg mixture onto serving arranged plate, bring to steam about 30 min. until egg are set and shrimp are cooked. When done arranged red chili pepper and celantro for ganish...and it ready to serve. Enjoy!!!
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!