Honey Garlic WingsFrom rae760 7 years ago
- 24 chicken wings shopping list
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp. honey shopping list
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice or wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger root, grated shopping list
- 2 tsp. garlic, finely minced shopping list
- 2 green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine oil, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and onion in a large ziploc bag, mix well.
- Prepare wings by cutting tips off wings and cutting at joints, add to bag and mix well, place in refrigerator for about three hours, no more than five.
- Remove wings from marinade and BBQ over medium heat for 10 minutes, baste with marinade, if using sesame seeds, sprinkle half now over chicken wings and bake 10 minutes more.
- Turn ,baste and sprinkle other side with remaining sesame seeds, continue to cook until gold and crispy, about another 10 - 15 minutes.
- Note: To cook wings in oven, place cookie sheet under center rack, place chicken wings on on grill rack, increase cooking time to 45 minutes.
- When reheating, best on the grill, with a fresh baste of marinade. Marinade also makes a great dip.
The Cookrae760 Twentynine Palms, CA
The Rating4 people
Great recipe....... I did not see it before. Thanks!berry in Riverside loved it
One of my favorites!! yummmmmmmm got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Sounds really great!!!!zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it