Honey Garlic WingsFrom rae760 9 years ago
- 24 chicken wings shopping list
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp. honey shopping list
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice or wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger root, grated shopping list
- 2 tsp. garlic, finely minced shopping list
- 2 green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine oil, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and onion in a large ziploc bag, mix well.
- Prepare wings by cutting tips off wings and cutting at joints, add to bag and mix well, place in refrigerator for about three hours, no more than five.
- Remove wings from marinade and BBQ over medium heat for 10 minutes, baste with marinade, if using sesame seeds, sprinkle half now over chicken wings and bake 10 minutes more.
- Turn ,baste and sprinkle other side with remaining sesame seeds, continue to cook until gold and crispy, about another 10 - 15 minutes.
- Note: To cook wings in oven, place cookie sheet under center rack, place chicken wings on on grill rack, increase cooking time to 45 minutes.
- When reheating, best on the grill, with a fresh baste of marinade. Marinade also makes a great dip.
The Cookrae760 Twentynine Palms, CA
The Rating4 people
Sounds really great!!!!zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
One of my favorites!! yummmmmmmm got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Great recipe....... I did not see it before. Thanks!berry in Winter Park loved it