Gluten Free Buttermilk BiscuitsFrom spicy 7 years ago
- 1/2 c of potato starch shopping list
- 3/4 c of buttermilk shopping list
- 1 3/4 tspn xanthan gum shopping list
- 1/3 c of cold butter, cut into 1/4-inch cubes shopping list
- 1/4 tspn of baking soda shopping list
- 1 tbspn of sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tspn salt shopping list
- 3/4 c of cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tbspn of baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 375°F
- Spray the baking sheet or cupcake pan
- Place the starches, baking powder,xanthan gum, baking soda, salt, and sugar into the bowl of a food processor.
- Process for about 5-10 seconds.
- Sprinkle the butter cubes over the flour mixture
- Process for 10-15 seconds.
- The mixture should lokk like coarse crumbs.
- Pour the buttermilk over the mixture.
- Process that for 8-10 seconds or until the dough is a moist clump.
- Now take your hands or a spoon and put it onyour cookie sheet or in the muffin pan.
- Then cook till lightly browned or say about 10-15 minutes.
The Cookspicy Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!