Taziki's Friday PastaFrom tconstantine 5 years ago
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced shopping list
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- Juice from one lemon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 ½ cups blended olive oil shopping list
- Salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 6 cups mixed lettuces shopping list
- 1 ½ pounds penne pasta, cooked shopping list
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled and cubed shopping list
- 2 cups feta cheese crumbled shopping list
- 3 tomatoes seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 handful fresh basil chopped shopping list
How to make it
- To make vinaigrette: Mix thyme, shallots, balsamic vinegar, lemon, sugar, Dijon mustard. Slowly whisk in oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Place about 1 cup mixed lettuces on each plate. Toss cooked pasta with 12 ounces (or to taste) vinaigrette.
- Toss grilled chicken with 6 ounces vinaigrette.
- Spoon approximately 3 cups pasta onto lettuce, then add chicken.
- Top with diced tomato, feta cheese and fresh basil, to taste.
The Cooktconstantine Hoover, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!