Easy Peanut Butter GranolaFrom mrpteach 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Over low heat, melt together oil and peanut butter. Remove from heat, stir in sugar. Pour over oats and mix well.
- 2. Spread onto a large lightly greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes, stirring once or twice during heating if desired. Cook until granola is lightly toasted and golden (but not burnt!). Add raisins, if desired, in last 5 minutes of baking. When cool, store in canisters.
- NOTES : This recipe was given to me from Crystal Paine and is one of the recipes from her breakfast recipe ebook, "Simply Centsible Breakfasts"!
- Tammy's Review:
- This wonderful granola is quick to make (it only has 4 different ingredients, after all!) and tastes so delicious!
- Served with milk, it tastes like a yummy crumbled peanut butter cookie with milk! Definitely a favorite with children and peanut butter lovers! (Although the peanut butter flavor isn't over-powering!)
- This granola isn't crunchy, though. I baked it longer than 20 minutes, and turned down the oven to 300 degrees for the second half of baking, because I wanted mine a little more dried out.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mrpteach Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmrpteach Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!