Baked Cheesy Taco DipFrom zachil2 6 years ago
- 1 lb lean ground beef or turkey shopping list
- 1 pkg McCormick Cheesy Taco Seasoning Mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 can (16 oz) refried beans shopping list
- 1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chiles shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. In a skillet, brown meat & drain. Add taco seasoning mix & milk. Bring to boil, reduce heat & simmer 2 min. until sauce starts to thicken. Spread cream cheese in shallow baking dish. Top with refried beans, seasoned meat, chiles & cheddar cheese. Bake 10 min. or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips.
The Cookzachil2 Mt. Vernon, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!