Coke Zero Steaks... Yes Coke And Steak....From bounce 4 years ago
- 8 round steaks shopping list
- or any steak you like... I use what ever steak is on sale ! shopping list
- 2 cans Coke Zero (or any coke you like...) shopping list
- 2 can water *use the coke cans ;) shopping list
- 1 Cup bbq sauce > I use the one made with brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tps salt shopping list
- 1 tbs black gound pepper shopping list
- 1 tps celery salt or powder shopping list
- 2 tbs soya sauce shopping list
- 3 tbs warchestersier sauce (I know I spelt that wong...) shopping list
- 4 tps galic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Ok ....
- in your largest mixing bowl or 2 mix everything together
- **With this recipe you dont need bbq sauce on after to start bbq'ing cause its in the sauce
- the sugar from the coke and BBQ sauce break down the meat making it uber tender **
- Lay steaks in the coke sauce and let it sit for about 3-6 hrs
- every now and then move the steaks around - take bottem to top
- Remember to keep in the fridge and about 15 min before BBQ'ing take outta coke sauce and lay on a plate...
- BBQ untill your happy and enjoy
The Cookbounce CFB Greenwood, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!