Mulberry Lemon TartsFrom Steambeat 3 years ago
- Mulberry jam or preserves shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peal shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter ( Melted) shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven two 350. Roll premade pie dough into twelve even balls and press into a greased muffin tin, creating little cups. in a large bowl whip together all other ingredients, except preserves, till smooth. Distribute evenly among shells and back for 25 to 30 minutes or until mixture sets. Spoon preserves onto tarts and allow to cool.
- Honestly the hardest part is waiting for them to be done.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- berrikiss Wenatchee, WA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔