Halibut with Red Pepper and Olive RelishFrom darbar 9 years ago
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped redbell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion shopping list
- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives shopping list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste shopping list
- cayenne pepper shopping list
- 4 8- to 10-ounce halibut fillets shopping list
- fresh thyme sprigs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Brush large rimmed baking sheet with olive oil. Heat 3 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, onion, garlic, and thyme. Sauté until bell pepper is soft, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat. Mix in olives, vinegar, and tomato paste. Season relish to taste with cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Place fish on prepared baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spoon enough relish over each fillet to cover. Reserve remaining relish. Bake fish until just opaque in center, about 10 minutes. Transfer fish to serving platter. Garnish with thyme sprigs; serve with reserved relish.
The Cookdarbar Brevard, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!