Onion And Mushroom Smothered Chicken TendersFrom asmith 4 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare soup mix gravy style as listed on box, set aside
- In deep skillet pour oil to about 1/2 inch and heat until hot enough for a drop of water to pop in it
- Liberally season flour with paprika, chili powder, poultry seasoning and pepper.
- Pat chicken dry, coat with flour and fry until golden brown on all sides.
- If neccessary reduce heat during frying to keep from burning the drippings, this way we can reuse the pan and wash less dishes :)
- Drain chicken on papertowels, pour oil from skillet and wipe clean.
- Place chicken back in skillet, smother with gravy, cover and heat over medium or medium low heat until bubbly and chicken is cooked through.