Easy Creamy Chicken Rice SoupFrom deadgirlsuperstar 4 years ago
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken shopping list
- 2 cans milk shopping list
- 1 can chicken stock shopping list
- 1 cup chopped chicken (left over fine... but see what i use at bottom) (cooled!) shopping list
- 1 cup cooked white rice (cooled!) shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- salt (i use sea or kosher) shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- thyme (dry) shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cooled rice, chicken and cheese in a bowl.
- In a pot or large skillet (see below this recipe) combine cream of chicken and both can-fulls of milk and stir.
- Heat until they start to combine well and add chicken, cheese & rice mixture.
- Add thyme, salt, pepper and a little bit of garlic.
- Heat until boiling, stirring often.
- Add can of chicken stock and stir .
- (Above I said to see down here as to why I said to cook in skillet- I cooked my chicken especially for this, as I had no left over av ailable... I cooken boneless chicken breast tenders in a skillet with salt, pepper, garlic and thyme on high heat, as to gget a little blackened crust on them... I wiped out the pan and used it for the soup, This chicken gave the soup alot of added flavor!)
The Cookdeadgirlsuperstar Wilmington, DE
- Not added to any groups yet!