Grilled Spanish Steak W/pepper-onion RelishFrom shandy 5 years ago
- 1 each red, yellow, and green bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, wrapped in foil shopping list
- 2 T. smoked paprika shopping list
- 2 t. each salt and black pepper shopping list
- 4 tri-tip steaks (5-6 oz.s each) shopping list
- 2 T. olive oil shopping list
- 1 T. red wine vinegar shopping list
- Salt and black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Grill bell peppers and onion, covered, until peppers are charred on all sides and onion is cooked through, 10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl; cover with plastic wrap.
- Combine paprika, salt, and black pepper for the rub. Coat the steaks first with the oil, and then the rub. Grill, covered, 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Remove from heat, tent with foil, and rest 5 minutes.
- Peel and seed the peppers, then slice peppers and onion into strips. Toss vegetable strips with vinegar, and season with salt and black pepper. Serve steaks with relish.
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!