Kohlrabi, Parsnip And Carrot Hashbrown CakesFrom jena 5 years ago
- 1lb (16oz) carrots, shredded shopping list
- 2-3 parsnips, shredded shopping list
- 1 kohlrabi, shredded shopping list
- 2-3 scallions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tbls flour shopping list
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (or less, for less heat) shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tbls vegetable oil, plus additional for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Shred veggies in food processor or by hand.
- Steam veggies in steamer for 10 minutes or with a colander over a pan of water.
- Wring water out of shredded veggies with cheesecloth or drying cloth. (Carrots will stain it orange).
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Form into patties.
- Heat frying pan to med-high heat with oil and preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Fry patties 3 minutes on each side and place on baking sheet.
- Bake in oven until crisp, about 20 minutes.
The Cookjena MN
- Not added to any groups yet!