Buffalo Turkey WingsFrom cuzpat 6 years ago
- 4-1/2 Pounds turkey wings shopping list
- 3/4 Cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- As needed vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/3 Cup unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons distilled white vinegar shopping list
- 2/3 Cup red hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 18 celery sticks shopping list
- As needed creamy blue cheese dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Cut off wing tips. (Reserve for turkey stock or soups.) Cut remaining wings into 2 pieces at joint.
- Combine flour, salt and cayenne pepper on a plate. Dust wings in flour mixture, shaking off excess.
- Heat 1-1/2 inches of oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Add wings in a single layer, without crowding; fry for 10 minutes, turning once, until browned. Drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining wings.
- Combine butter, vinegar and hot pepper sauce in a small bowl. Place wings in a large baking pan; drizzle sauce over wings.
- Bake wings in a 375 degree F oven for 1 hour, turning once and basting occasionally with sauce, until wings are tender.
- Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
- Not added to any groups yet!