Roasted Italian Green Beans And TomatoesFrom crabhappychick 3 years ago
- 1 pound green beans, fresh, small thin ones shopping list
- 8 small tomatoes, Romas, halved or quartered depending upon size shopping list
- olive oil spray shopping list
- Italian seasoning, McCormicks shopping list
- basil, dried shopping list
- granualted garlic shopping list
- red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Set oven at 450.
- Spray large, rimmed baking sheet with olive oil. Spread out beans, scatter tomatoes cut side up. Sprinkle liberally with the seasonings, spray well again with the olive oil.
- 3. Bake until the beans are starting to brown and shrivel on the bottom and the tomatoes are roasted.
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!