Honey Mustard Potato SaladFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1 lb red-skin "new" potatoes, halved (quartered if very large) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 tbsp low-fat plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp whole-grain mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, pressed shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon zest shopping list
- 2 tbsp minced chives shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Arrange potatoes, cut-side up, on the sheet in one layer.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and mist with a light coating of cooking spray.
- Roast 35 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- In a small dish mix together yogurt, lemon juice, mustard, honey, garlic, lemon zest and chives.
- Pour dressing over the potatoes, toss well to coat.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!