15 Minute Taco Rice SkilletFrom karlyn255 4 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning shopping list
- 2 cups Minute Rice shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- Coarsely crushed tortilla chips shopping list
- Shredded lettuce shopping list
- Chopped tomato shopping list
- Sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat in large skillet over medium-high heat; drain.
- Add water and seasoning mix to skillet; stir.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice. Sprinkle with cheese, cover.
- Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Top as desired with ingredients above and enjoy!
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!