Lemon PieFrom wrigggit 3 years ago
- 1 cup desiccated coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain flour shopping list
- 1 1/4 caster sugar shopping list
- 2 tbspns finely grated lemon rind shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 40g butter, melted shopping list
- 1 tspn vanilla extract shopping list
- cream to serve shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180 Celcius.
- Place the coconut, flour, sugar and lemon rind in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, lemon juice, milk, butter and vanilla and stir until well combined.
- Pour the mix into a lightly greased 4 cup capacity baking dish and bake for 40 mins or until the top is golden.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Serve with cream.
The Cookwrigggit Perth, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!