Prawn Noodle Salad With Asian DressingFrom wrigggit 5 years ago
- Salad: 1 kg king prawns with tail intact shopping list
- 125 g rice vermicelli noodles shopping list
- 2 cups bean sprouts shopping list
- 2 long fresh red chilies, halved and sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanuts, toasted and chopped shopping list
- 1 cup fresh mint leave- asian preferably shopping list
- Asian coconut dressing: 375ml coconut milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup fish sauce shopping list
- 1/4 lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander shopping list
How to make it
- Dressing: Combine all ingredients in a screw top jar. Shake well.
- Salad: Place prawns in a bowl. Add 1/2 of the dressing. marinate for 10 mins. Drain.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in a large bowl. Pour over enough boiling water to cover. Drain. Rinse under cold water and drain well.
- Transfer noodles to a bowl. Add remaining dressing, bean sprouts, chilies, nuts and mint. Mix well.
- Cook prawns in batches, in a heated oiled frying pan until changed in colour and cooked through- about 3 mins.
- Serve noodle salad topped with prawns.
The Cookwrigggit Perth, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!