Marinated Grilled Flank SteakFrom pleclare 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine honey,lime juice,chili flakes,soy sauce and cilantro in a small mixing bowl and mix well.
- Place flank steak in a gallon zip-loc bag with marinade. Squish around a bit to thoroughly coat the flank steak. Refrigerate 24 hours.
- Remove from bag and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill over med-high heat to desired doneness(med-rare to med). Should take 6-7 mins a side.
- Allow to rest for 5 mins before slicing. Slice against the grain(long strands im meat) about 1/4" thick.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!