Triple Chocolate Banana MuffinsFrom hopscotch 3 years ago
- 4 ½ cups flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons baking powder shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon Dutch Processed cocoa shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 medium bananas, mashed shopping list
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- ½ cup melted butter, cooled shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- ½ cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup premium quality white chocolate chips, such as Ghirardelli shopping list
- 3/4 cup premium quality double chocolate chips, such as Ghirardelli shopping list
- Confectioner’s sugar for dusting tops shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, sugar, cocoa, and salt together.
- Mix eggs, butter, sour cream and vanilla into mashed bananas.
- Gradually add milk to mixture.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients, and mix gently until almost combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Do not overmix.
- Spray muffin tins with a non-stick spray, and fill about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 22 - 25 minutes, or until test utensil comes clean. Let cool sightly, remove from baking pan, and dust with confectioner’s sugar before serving.
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!