Simple Cowboy StewFrom wickedinthekitchen 4 years ago
How to make it
- Brown beef with the onions, once browned drain excessive fat off
- Put remaining ingredients in a dutch oven except biscuits, allow this to get warm (med heat).
- After temp is reached take biscuits and place on top of "stew", cover and allow them to cook, you can put this in oven if you want to brown tops of the biscuits. (not necessary in my world, but some like it toasty)
- Told you simple.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- wickedinthekitchen Saint Louis, MO. Area
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookwickedinthekitchen Saint Louis, MO. Area
- Not added to any groups yet!