Coffee SpumoniFrom hopscotch 5 years ago
How to make it
- Let ice cream soften.
- Toast pecans lightly in butter.
- Butter two 9x9-inch pans. Sprinkle crumbs in each pan, reserving some for topping.
- Mix bourbon into ice cream. Spread half the ice cream over crumbs.
- Sprinkle with toasted pecans.
- Spread remaining ice cream over pecans & sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Freeze. Cut into squares to serve & top each serving with whipped cream & a pecan half.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- hopscotch CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!