Bruschetta And Cheese Stuffed Chicken BreastFrom momtojillnphil 3 years ago
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups Shredded Low-Moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stuffing Mix for chicken shopping list
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 lb.) shopping list
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper Italian with Parmesan Dressing shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- 1. MIX tomatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and basil in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- 2 PLACE 2 chicken breasts in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag; pound to 1/4-inch thickness. Remove from bag; place, top-sides down, on cutting board. Repeat. Spread chicken with stuffing mixture.
- 3 ROLL chicken breasts up; place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish. Drizzle with dressing. Bake 40 min. or until chicken is done (165°F). Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5 min. or until melted.
The Cookmomtojillnphil Lincoln Park, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!