Easy Sweet & Sour MeatballsFrom kickasschick 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Roll ground beef into small meatballs and place in oven proof casserole pan.
- Mix water, ketchup and brown sugar together. Wisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour on meatballs and cook in oven for 1 hour covered.
- Note: When meatballs are cooked, I usually remove meatballs from sauce and thicken.
- Remove fat on top and boil sauce. Once boiling, add constarch mixture a bit at a time until thickened. (1 tbsp constarch in 1/3 cup of water).
- Add meatball to thickened sauce and enjoy. It's a crowd pleaser.
The Cookkickasschick Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!