Black Peppered StrawberriesFrom choclytcandy 6 years ago
- 2 tbs unsalted butter shopping list
- 3 cups chopped ripe strawberries shopping list
- Zest from 1 orange, sliced in very fine strips shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice shopping list
- 2 tbs Grand Marnier or orange liqueur, optional shopping list
- 2 tsp finely cracked black peppercorns shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- In a saute pan, heat the butter and when foamy, add the strawberries. Saute for 1 minute. Add the orange zest, orange juice, and Grand Marnier, if using. Reduce the heat, add the peppercorns and cinnamon, and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve hot on top of vanilla ice cream in a large dessert glass.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!