Spaghetti SquashFrom tlbnitz 4 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450f
- Carefully split the squash in half and remove the pulp and seeds.
- Rub inside of squash with oil, salt and pepper and place in oven.
- Bake for around 30 – 40 minutes check after 35. Squash should be golden brown
- When done pull from oven and let sit for 10 minutes. Using a fork scrape put the insides of the squash into a bowl.
- Heat butter or margarine in a sauté pan and sauté onions and peppers for approximately 2 minutes; add garlic and sauté an additional 30 seconds.
- Add squash and cook for 3-4 minutes add salt and pepper to taste
- Eat and enjoy.
The Cooktlbnitz Calgary, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!