Crazy Chocolate Lava CakeFrom cookingcrazy 5 years ago
How to make it
- preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- grease your molds or a muffin tin that you will use for this recipe(grease very well, because these cakes like to stick)
- now, melt your 1 cup chocolate chips along with the 6 tbsp butter in a microwave for 30 seconds, making sure to mix the chocolate after 15 seconds, until its completely melted.
- now, to the melted chocolate, add 1 tbsp cocoa powder and salt and leave it aside for 5 minutes to cool it down a bit.
- now, while the chocolate mixture in cooling, beat your eggs with the sugar for 3 minutes.
- now add your chocolate to the egg mixture and mix fast!
- now add the 3 tbsp flour to the mixture.
- now, pure the batter in to the 4 greased molds or 5 sections of a muffin tin.
- place it in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- now take the cakes out of the freezer and put it in the hot oven right away for 10 minutes.(dont over bake. the max time is 15 minutes, no MORE)
- take them out of the oven and set on the counter for 10 minutes.
- serve them in the molds or on the plate when their warm.
The Cookcookingcrazy Qeens, U.S
The Rating3 people
mmmm sounds deliciousmagali777 in Mexico loved it
Made this wonderful recipe half asleep first thing this morning. Was SO easy to make and did only take 30 minutes - I doubled the recipe, which was simple and everyone at my dinner party loved it!!! Only thing I changed was that I used muffin cups so...morejezzka in Port Orange loved it
Excellent!cliff in Nederland loved it