Kim's Philly Cheesesteak In A PanFrom Kimskitchen 5 years ago
- 1 box Classic Philly cheesesteak hamburger Helper shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 1 tsp olive oil (or vegetable) shopping list
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 jar or can (7 oz) sliced mushrooms, or mushroom pieces, drained shopping list
- fresh ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 to 3 deli slices provolone cheese (or any white cheese you have on hand. You even could use American cheese, or a cheese spread.) shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Place butter and olive oil in frying pan over medium heat. Once butter melted add onion, bell pepper, mushroom, and fresh ground pepper. Let saute.
- 2) While vegetables are cooking brown hamburger (add garlic powder to beef while still raw) and cook Hamburger Helper per box instructions.
- 3) Once Hamberger Helper done add cooked vegetables and cheese. Stir. Let sit several minutes to thicken. Serve.
- Serving suggestions: Side dish of green beans, cole slaw, applesauce, etc. This reheats very nicely and is easily doubled.
The CookKimskitchen Nashville, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!