Easy-home-made YogurtFrom cookingcrazy 4 years ago
How to make it
- add the milk in a saucepan and put it on medium heat until just boiled.
- Dont boil the milk, keep it on the heat until small bubbles start to form at the edges of the pan.
- as soon as you see the small bubbles, remove from heat and let it come to room temperature. Make sure you dont cool the milk too much then you will have a runny yogurt. only 15 minutes should be perfect.
- now whisk the 1 tbsp yogurt with a folk and add it to the warm milk and mix fast.
- now put the milk mixture in an air tight container and put it in a warm place like your oven but dont turn the oven on, just put the milk in it and leave it there for 2 hours.
- after 2 hours, put the yogurt in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or over night.
- now your ready to use a home made yogurt.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookcookingcrazy Qeens, U.S
- Not added to any groups yet!