Rice Flour BiscuitsFrom sangre 4 years ago
- 250g rice flour shopping list
- 50g Flora Original/ Other cooking fat shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Baking flour shopping list
- 50g Organic sugar/Regular sugar shopping list
- 25g cherries (Recommended) shopping list
- 25 walnuts (Opinional) shopping list
- 25g raisins (Recommended shopping list
- milk Skimmed or Whole (Whatever you want) shopping list
How to make it
- Sieve the Rice Flour and add the sugar and baking powder and mix together.
- Rub in the butter or use a fork to mash it in.
- You can add whatever fruit and nuts you want. I use cherries and walnuts together or sometimes just raisins by themselves. You need to add something or it will taste a bit bland. (tip: If you want them plain I find if you add a squeeze of lemon juice to the mix before you add the milk, it help the taste)
- Next pour the milk in and mix it altogether. I find the more sloppy it is the more moist it will be when they are cooked. Add too little milk and you will have scones as hard as rocks.
- Now lay a sheet of greaseproof paper on a baking tray and using a spoon drop spoons of the mixture on the tray( 6 to a tray, depending on the size) They will spread out to form large biscuits. Add to a preheaded oven 250celius and bake for 20-25minutes. Time may vary. Keep a check on them.
The Cooksangre Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!