Seafood BisqueFrom ginger 8 years ago
- 1 (8 oz) package of imitation crabmeat, chopped shopping list
- 1 (10.75 oz) can of condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 (10.75 oz) can of condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1/2 c. of chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of butter shopping list
- 2 1/4 c. of milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. of chicken bouillon granules shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of dried marjoram shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of pepper shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to saute onion in melted butter over medium flame.
- Then you can add in the rest of the ingridients.
- Now cover with a lid, cooking over low flame approx. 20 min.
- Let this heat and serve!
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookginger Anderson, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!