Superb SpaghettiFrom MariekeChantal 3 years ago
- 2/3 cup good extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped shopping list
- 1 lb 2 oz (500gr) Roma or pommodori tomatoes, in quarts shopping list
- 6 tbs capers shopping list
- 3 oz arugula shopping list
- 5 oz Mozarella in cubes shopping list
- 1 medium basil plant, just the leaves shopping list
- 4 tbs roasted pine nuts shopping list
- Your favorite (fresh!) spaghetti or tagliatella for four people. shopping list
How to make it
- -----At least one hour and 15 minutes before dinner-----
- Put a medium saucepan on a low flame pour in the oil and slowly heat the oil.
- Add the garlic to the oil, and fry for 2 minutes, make sure the garlic doesnt colour!
- Take the pan off the heat and add the tomatoes and capers, fresh grounded black pepper and salt to taste.
- Put on a lid and leave it to marinate for at least one hour.
- -----15 minutes before dinner time-----
- Prepare the spaghetti according to the package instructions
- Drain the spagetti, put back in the cooking pot and add your marinated tomatoes, including the olive oil, arugola, mozarella cubes, and basil leaves. Stirr well.
- Divide the pasta over 4 plates or bowls and garnish with the pine nuts.
The CookMariekeChantal Somewhere, The Netherlands
- Not added to any groups yet!