Karlyn's Mexican WingsFrom karlyn255 4 years ago
How to make it
- Put wings in slowcooker and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Turn to low setting, take out 3/4 of the ;liqiud and add the spices.
- Mix well.
- Cook 1 hour. stir and cook one more hour.
- Remove from slow cooker and place in baking dish.
- Bake on 400 for 30 minutes to brown chicken.
- Serve as appetizers or as a main dish.
- Great at a family outing
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating1 people
great recipe, like the slow cook methodcarbie in loved it