Crazy_pasta_recipeFrom cookingcrazy 3 years ago
- 8 ounces Dried pasta - I used mixture of pastas, you can use anything shopping list
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced (You could use dark or white meat or a combination) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and minced shopping list
- 1 small tomato chopped shopping list
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese (optional) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- boil the pasta as directed on the box and drain well.
- now,add 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil to 12-inch skillet. Place on stove top burner and turn heat to Medium.
- Add garlic and onion. Saute until onion becomes changes color about 4 minutes.
- Add green bell and jalapeno peppers and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add diced chicken.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- now, add your cooked, drained pasta to the skillet.
- Add tomatoes and gently toss. Cook all ingredients for 4-5 minutes.
- Top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Feel free to add in additional spices such as parsley.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve immediately.